Low Cost Solution
The Wireless Distress Button (for Elderly) provides affordable and effective CordLess® / wireless monitoring. Ideal for home or small facilities. Can also be used as a portable caregiver alert monitor in a group home environment.
Easy To Use
The Economy CordLess® Alarm is simple to use. The elderly emergency wireless toilet alarm can be mounted outside the toilet. Caregivers can monitor multiple devices at a central location simultaneously. This CordLess® Fall Prevention Alarm works with nurse call buttons, motion sensors, and the CordLess® Weight Sensing Pressure Pads and Floor Mats.
Remove Noise From The Room
Caregivers are easily notified with bright blinking light that can be seen from a distance. The gentler chime won’t startle residents or disturb others and offers QUIETER fall prevention. Place monitor outside resident’s room for an even quieter solution.
- Affordable and effective wireless monitoring.
- Easy set up and operation.
- Functions with call button, motion señsor and CordLess® pressure pads and floor mats – Up to Five (5) items can be used with one alarm.
- Adjustable volume – the fall prevention alarm has a low, medium and high volume adjustment and gentle chime setting.
- Has a bright blinking light that can be easily seen down the hall.