iHelp Tracking Alzheimers – GPS Device can real-timely monitor the status of the seniors, when there is a fall, iHelp can automatically trigger a SMS to another person’s mobile phone, so that aid can be provided immediately.
The iHelp Tracking Alzheimers – GPS Device helps families and the senior suffering from memory-related problems. If you have a parent or family member who shows a consistent pattern of forgetful behavior, or may struggle living an independent life, iHelp Tracking Alzheimers – GPS Device will make your life easier and less stressful. iHelp is extremely valuable because it will alert you or record if an senior person is:
* Wandering off or lost in a familiar or unfamiliar location.
* Safe inside or around their home.
* Making scheduled doctor visits.
* GPS tracking systems can provide certainty, safety, and security that can make the difficult road of memory-loss a little easier and less stressful for everyone involved.
If the elderly feel unwell, he/she can press the Call Button for three seconds to make a calling to the related phone. iHelp Tracking Alzheimers – GPS Device transmits SMS by GSM wireless network. iHelp is small, elegant and portable. It is an intimate partner for elderly.
iHelp – Tracking Alzheimers – GPS Device
Single Press to Call
Elder is able to communicate with family member during emergency with a press of a button.
Convenient to wear, simple and practical
Mobile Apps for Monitoring
Simple Apps, power features
* Auto Alert Fall Detection
* SOS Help Button
* SMS Reminding of Power-On
* Carrier’s Status Inquiry
* Time Reminder
* Low Battery reminder
* Bulk SMS
* GPS &LBS
* Hands-Free Calls
* Pill Remind Service
* Data Transfer Way ( GPRS / GSM)
* 72 Hour Use per Battery Charge
* Lightweight * Small in Size – 2 7/8 x 2 x 3/4 “- Compact yet powerful communication capabilities.
Insert SIM card